Thursday, September 26, 2019

Post Nº3 ----PETS!!


Hi everyone i’m here again and the last week i was thinking about my pets and all the pets that i’ve ever had so i was pretty nostalgic because the first pet that i had in my life, she was a dog and her name was Maripepa, yeah i know that’s a weird name but it’s funny to give your pets funny names. But how she got in my house? Well as all my pets she was homeless so we adopted her, this was when a was a baby, i was one year old or less maybe, i really don’t know. As you can notice she was a part of my life and another family member and as i was a child i don’t remember if i had any duties, my mom was the one who had to feed her and clean her meses, then after 11 years of life my pretty puppy died by natural causes, i was so sad that night but that’s life.
Now i have another two dogs the older one is Pita and the youngest is Doris they’re mother and daughter respectively i don’t have to walk with them because they are free to get out twice a day and my mom feed them. Those are my pets and i’m in love with them. Well that’s the story of my pets, i hope that you have pets also. See you next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. It seems like you love your dogs !!
    They have funny names

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says a lot of you if you adopt a homeless dog
    we need more people like u
    nice bro!!

    ReplyDelete