Friday, October 18, 2019

POST 5 my future job


Hi everyone it’s me again and today i’ll talk about my future job. Well when i finish my career i think that i will do a major, and after that i think i’ll search a job, but what job i want and why i want a major? Mmmm maybe the best job is one that combines being an office man and do fieldwork. I’ll get a major cause i want more tan just graduate, i wanna be better and better, in the future i’m going to do another career as physicist or mathematician and i’ll spend my lasts days being calculus or physics professor, i’m curious about my future, i hope that i would be a respected professor. But if somebody ask me what skills, strengths or weaknesses i have for those Jobs what woiuld i say? Well for the first one i don’t know because i’m just in my first year of university and i’m not sure if i have the necessary skills to do it, but for professor i think that i have skills cause i know how to explain maths in a way simpler, i love when i teach something to a classmate and they understand easely, that’s my biggest success beacause in those cases my friends flatter me saying “oh thanks, your explainings are so easy”,”you know a lot” and that kind of stuff. So that’s how i see my future, doing a major in engineering in renewable natural resources or physics/maths, work and end as a professor.

1 comment: