Sunday, December 1, 2019

Post 8 personal opinion


Hi bloggers a new topic here and is a personal opinión about science. Here in Chile and even other countries people don’t know about science or famous scientists, if  you do a poll of how much you know about science and they will answer a few questions with basics answers or wrong answers. Obviously I think that this is a problema cause schools do  not invest money in science stuff or maybe that was my reality in my old school. We had extracurricular classes as astronomy, chemical labs, stuff related with biology, etc. These classes were optional and very funny and helpful, specifically, I was in the astronomy class, they taught me a lot of things that with the usual program I would never know. In that class we hadn’t sophisticated things as greats telescopes or maps of the Earth or other planets, but we had old books with great pictures but sometimes with outdated information and aaahhh… anyways. Nowadays people don’t know much about science and they are not interested, that’s make me sad cause without science they would not have technology like their smartphones, computers, TV, even the most important thing, health for ones and wifi for others hahaha. That’s it i think, people have to know how important is science and they need to be interested in this, but the problem, as I said, is that the authorities don’t do enough things to persuade the people and make them close to the science. Well this is just my opinión, maybe you have a different but meh LOVE SCIENCE!!!! Bye viewers

No comments:

Post a Comment